Systems Engineer - Software Requirements
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Define and create product and feature specifications (requirements) to be implemented by software engineers, Specific responsibilities will include:
• Consult with Product Managers and others to understand product needs, and use this information to write product specifications for new features;
• Perform competitive and market analysis to understand product direction and give recommendations regarding possible features to implement;
• Evaluate available technologies that may be useful for product features needed in software products;
• Participate in review of technical engineering documentation, such as architecture and design specifications;
• Assist in design and review of test plans to ensure system test adequately verifies new product features;
• Review user and technical documentation created by others to confirm consistency with product requirements.
• BSCS, BSCE, or relevant degree.
• 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a sense of urgency and drive, with a demonstrated ability to deliver a complete, working solution that meets specified deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work in teams.