Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer needed for medical technology development company a renowned pioneer in wearable electronic health monitoring devices.
Position will be responsible for medical device development projects including working with cross-functional teams on project planning, defining requirements, traceability assurance, testing, problem solving, and schedule compliance. Will work with varied stakeholders modeling system performance aspects and defining interfaces between sub-systems and environments.
Generous benefits and relocation provided.
• Minimum BS in Engineering or relevant degree.
• 7+ years experience with multi-domain systems (such as Electronic/Medical/Biomedical).
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledgeable with Design of Experiments (DOE) and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
• Capable of proactively understanding and anticipating critical paths on projects.
• Medical device experience is a plus.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding development environment, and participate in creating innovative new products.