Senior RF Engineer
Senior RF Engineer needed for a leading developer of unique outdoor sporting gear. Established for nearly 25 years, this company has pioneered the integration of wireless technology into a wide range of high-performance, ruggedized equipment. Their innovative products have defined their industry.
Position encompasses all aspects of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas to expand and enhance product lines.
Located in Tennessee, this area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes, temperate climate, and an abundance of entertainment activities - including music, arts, sports, and outdoor recreation.
Compensation: $105 - 130K, Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant technical degree) and 9+ years of RF Design experience.
• Broad base knowledge in RF circuit design, involving transceivers, wireless sensors and transmitters, etc.
• Demonstrated success in full cycle product development - from concept, through design, and production launch.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently - as well as in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
• Goal oriented and capable of managing multiple ongoing projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and creative work environment, and lead development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.