Senior RF Design Engineer
Location: New York City
Senior RF Design Engineer needed for a leading developer of Public Safety and Emergency Responder Radio systems.
Will be responsible for design of in-building systems, providing indoor coverage for mobile phone carriers, public safety systems, private radio systems, wireless broadband, and various mobile systems. Will be involved in all project phases including requirements, system architecture, design, modeling, testing, and implementation.
Compensation: $125 - 150K, depending upon experience level
Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 7+ years of experience.
• Proficiency with RF electronics and simulation.
• Knowledgeable with Antennas including design, simulation and measurement.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic and rewarding environment.