Senior Project Engineer New Product Development
Senior Project Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize high performance, while delivering optimum conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
As a member of a special projects team, will be responsible for creating leading edge products for this company's flagship product line. Position encompasses all phases of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
This area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including arts, culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
Compensation: $120 - 145K, depending upon experience level. Generous, Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of commercial volume product design experience - such as automotive, appliance, medical, consumer products, etc.
• Experience with full cycle product development - from concept to production launch.
• Knowledgeable with all phases of board design from schematic capture through layout to fabrication and assembly.
• Experience with microcontrollers, A/D converters, sensors and analog circuits..
• Demonstrated success in product development, project management and execution.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team leadership experience, with capability and interest for future promotion into engineering management.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.