Senior Project Engineer New Product Development
Senior Project Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for managing multiple ongoing projects through all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
This area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including arts, culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
Compensation: $115 - 130K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of engineering project management experience.
• 5+ years product design experience involving molded plastics for high volume products - such as automotive, appliance, medical, consumer, etc.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional engineering teams.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.