Senior / Principal R&D Engineer
Senior / Principal R&D Engineer needed for a leading developer of high-performance tactical communication systems.
Company develops detection, tracking, targeting, navigation and guidance systems designed for critical applications in ground-based and airborne strategic defense. Their focus is on engineering and integrating solutions that facilitate the delivery of knowledge... to accelerate the decision cycle, so their customers can act with confidence... faster and more effectively. Their credentials come from applying their world-class technical capabilities to create high-value, low risk solutions. Company's expertise ranges from design and development to integration and management of multi-disciplined technologies.
Compensation: $130K to $155K, depending on experience level
Relocation assistance provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or related discipline) and 9+ years of applicable experience.
• Knowledgeable with Radio Transceivers and Integrated Circuits.
• Proficiency with MATLAB simulation and modeling.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding development environment, and participate in creating innovative technology.