Senior Mechanical Engineers New Product Development
Senior Mechanical Engineers needed for New Product Development team. Company is a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. As a renowned leader in their industry, they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects through all phases of new product development including conceptualization, prototyping, design, development, and product launch. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
This area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including arts, culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
Compensation: $115 - 130K, depending upon experience level. Generous, Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 6+ years of product design and project management experience.
• Design experience involving molded plastics for volume products - such as automotive, appliance, medical, consumer, etc.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional engineering teams.
• Strong problem solving skills and practical knowledge of mechanical design engineering concepts.
• Experience with 3D CAD and solid modeling.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Advancement potential, capability for promotion into higher levels of responsibility.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.