Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: North Carolina
Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for a leading developer of high performance microelectronics modules. Renowned for their high density, miniaturized architectures company is a major innovator of unique solutions for wireless communications and aerospace electronics markets. Specialized applications include compact platforms used in unmanned vehicles and remote sensing devices. Leveraging a deep patent portfolio, company is highly successful in commercializing their intellectual property.
Company is situated in a highly desirable and scenic area offering ideal climate, very affordable housing and short commutes, top universities, and an abundance of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities. They offer very competitive salaries, and a dynamic and rewarding engineering environment.
Compensation: $105 - 120K, depending upon experience level. Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSME and 9+ years of experience - or MSME with 5+ years.
• Experience developing packaging for complex microelectronics including multi-chip modules.
• Strong materials knowledge, including properties of strength, durability, bonding and heat dissipation.
• Experience with Finite Element Analysis for thermal and structural modeling.
• 3D CAD proficiency (e.g. SolidWorks, Creo).
• U.S. Citizenship required.
This is an exceptional work environment where you can make a significant impact -- and experience professional growth and development. It is a unique chance to work side-by-side with renowned experts in their field -- for a company that invents the technology that others license and use. Engineers are the driving force behind their outstanding success.