Senior Firmware Engineer
Location: Southern California
Senior Firmware Engineer needed for a leading developer of advanced facilities automation and control systems. Company is a renowned leader in their industry. They have won numerous prominent awards for Product Innovation and 'Best in Class' - in addition to contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize high performance - while achieving maximum conservation of energy.
Position encompasses development of new products - including all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations to develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSEE, CE, CS, SWE, or related discipline and 4 to 9+ years of applicable experience in a commercial product development environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Firmware / Embedded Software development, with skills in C/C++ and Assembly level Microcontroller programming.
• Knowledgeable with common communication protocols including IP, USB, and Wireless.
• Experience implementing Real-time Embedded Applications and UI's.
• Knowledgeable with analog/digital hardware design and system integration.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and lead development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.