Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer needed for medical electronics development company a renowned pioneer in wearable electronic health monitoring devices.
Will be responsible for development of battery-powered wireless mobile devices. Position encompasses all phases of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, modeling, test, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working with multiple functional groups.
Compensation: $110 - $130K plus 10% bonus, depending on experience level
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 7+ years of experience
• Proficiency with microcontrollers and battery powered devices
• Knowledgeable with schematic capture, board design and fab
• Familiarity with wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth and NFC
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding development environment, and participate in creating innovative new products.