Senior DSP Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Senior DSP Engineer needed to contribute in a unique R&D environment. Company is a pioneer in autonomous vehicle and robotics technology, and credited with development of revolutionary technologies in man-machine interaction.
Will be a key member on engineering project teams responsible for developing new technologies and their implementation to a wide range of real world applications.
Compensation: $130 - 145K base (depending upon experience level), plus equity share
• Minimum BSEE, CE, or relevant degree
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing complex DSP algorithms
• Strong RTOS programming skills, with proficiency in C/C+
• Experience with development tools such as Matlab and Python
• Knowledge of radar technology is a strong plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment, and participate in development of revolutionary technology.