Process Engineer - Medical Devices
Process Engineer needed for Medical Device development company a renowned pioneer in wearable health monitoring devices.
Will be responsible for overseeing and managing production of medical devices, including developing and qualifying continuous improvements, cost-reduction projects and scale-ups. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement cost reduction programs with contract manufacturers to achieve cost reduction goals.
• Oversee contract manufacturers and product testing prior to release for commercial distribution.
• Establish production schedules with vendors to meet demand volume.
• Monitor production yield and assist vendors in achieving higher capacity and lower cost.
• Maintain documentation and process validations including IQ/OQ/PQ.
• Lead design of experiments and generate technical reports for process improvements and investigations.
• Minimum BS in Engineering or Science and 3+ years of process engineering experience.
• Experience in a regulated industry (medical, pharmaceutical, etc.).
• Strong organizational and problem solving capabilities.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in the revolutionary medical products.