Principal Electrical Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Principal Electrical Engineer needed for a leading developer of advanced energy management and control systems. Company is a renowned leader in their industry. They have won numerous prominent awards for Product Innovation and 'Best in Class' - in addition to contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products enable maximum performance while minimizing energy consumption.
Position encompasses development of new products - including all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations to develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $105 - 120K, depending upon experience level
Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or related discipline) and 9+ years of experience.
• Proficiency with Analog and Digital hardware circuit design, layout, modeling, simulation, and analysis.
• Experience with AC and DC Power Electronics, including power supplies and converters.
• Knowledgeable with embedded control architecture and programming.
• Familiarity with industry testing and certification standards, such as UL, IEC, ANSI, and NEMA.
• Demonstrated experience in full-cycle product development, project management and execution.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and creative work environment, and lead development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies in a high-growth industry.