Principal DSP Engineer
Principal DSP Engineer needed for medical technology development company a renowned pioneer in wearable electronic health monitoring devices.
Position will involve full spectrum product development, requiring creative thinking and ideation to advance product portfolio and next generation system development. Responsibilities will include leading research, design and development of robust signal processing algorithms, defining requirements for system architecture, guiding firmware team in integration of algorithms into hardware, and evaluation of system performance through simulation and test.
Generous benefits and relocation provided.
• Minimum MSEE, CE (or relevant advanced degree) and 8+ years of DSP algorithm development experience.
• Strong knowledge of algorithm development for statistical analysis of signal parameter measurements.
• Familiarity in utilizing techniques from detection & estimation theory, multivariate statistics, and/or machine learning.
• Ability to think creatively and suggest novel concepts.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding development environment, and participate in creating innovative new products.