Power Electronics Design Engineers
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Power Electronics Design Engineers needed for a leading innovator of compact, high performance power supplies for portable electronics. Company is renowned for its revolutionary impact on consumer electronics. Position involves design of next-generation extreme power density systems for new form factors in consumer devices.
Responsible for leading design of switched-mode power supplies, including feasibility studies, modeling and simulation, prototyping, and circuit and system testing. Provide technical expertise in power supply design, medium to high power semiconductor devices, thermal management, magnetic design and high performance control. Formulate, summarize and propose design recommendations to program and senior management.
Compensation: $130 - $150K, (depending upon experience level) plus ISO equity.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 5+ years experience in switch-mode power supply design - including circuit topology, semiconductor devices, gate drivers, passive component design, thermal management and control architecture.
• Experience with simulation and design tools (Altium, MATLAB, SPICE, Python, or similar).
• Test/debug experience with PC tools, oscilloscopes, and analyzers.
• Self-directed and capable of managing multiple concurrent projects.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
This is an exceptional chance to leverage your skills in a dynamic and rewarding environment - while creating revolutionary new products and technology.