Manufacturing Operations Manager
Location: Rhode Island
Manufacturing Operations Manager needed to manage daily operations for a volume production precision machining facility. As a hands-on leader with a demonstrated record of success, the selected candidate will be responsible for planning, sourcing, procurement, production assembly, new product introduction, manufacturing engineering and project management for all product lines.
Compensation: $95 - 110K, depending upon experience level.
• Minimum 8+ years of operations experience, with at least 2+ years of management experience.
• BS Degree in Engineering or Technical discipline.
• Experience managing production operations, operating costs and budgets, and quality audits.
• Experience in a CNC machining / machine shop environment.
• Demonstrated ability to meet financial and operational objectives.
• Strong project management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in an expanding and stable work environment