Manager - Mechanical Engineering - NPD
Manager of Mechanical Engineering needed for New Product Development team. Company is a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. As a renowned leader in their industry, they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Responsible for multiple NPD programs, will manage mechanical engineering staff through all phases of product development including conceptualization, development, and product launch. Will be a key member of the engineering management team as company actively expands their product offerings.
Compensation: $155 - 175K, depending upon experience level.
Generous, Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant degree) and 10+ years of product design and project engineering experience
• 5+ years of supervisory experience.
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution
• Design experience with high-volume products
• Knowledgeable with molded plastic component design and tooling designs and concepts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Advancement potential, capability for promotion into higher levels of responsibility.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies. For more information, see here: www.ashtonsearchgroup.com/featuredgreentech.asp