Manager of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Manager of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering needed for New Product Development team. Company is a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. As a renowned leader in their industry, they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Responsible for managing engineering staff through all phases of manufacturing process development, with an emphasis on automated production systems, involving new equipment specification, design, implementation and startup. Will be a key member of the engineering management team as company actively expands their product offerings.
Compensation: $160 - 180K, depending upon experience level
Generous, Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering (or relevant degree) and 10+ years of experience in a volume product manufacturing environment
• 5+ years of supervisory experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution
• Proficient with advanced manufacturing principles involving Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Design for Manufacturability
• Ability to manage a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advancement potential, capability for promotion into higher levels of responsibility
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.