Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer needed for Medical Electronics development company a renowned pioneer in wearable electronic health monitoring devices.
Will lead development of embedded software to enable wireless connectivity of mobile products. Responsible for designing software architecture including wireless device drivers, embedded OS and interface software, and implementing / porting components of software stack to target processors.
Compensation: $120 - 130K base plus 10% bonus, depending upon experience level
Relocation is provided.
• 7+ years of experience in embedded software development.
• Minimum BSCS, CE, EE or related field.
• Hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
• Proficient developing projects on resource-constrained, embedded systems requiring minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with wired and wireless communication protocols such as USB, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
• Knowledgeable with RTOS and stacks, time-critical and interrupt-based design.
• Familiarity with board support packages for microprocessors and microcontrollers.
• Experience with software configuration management and defect tracking tools.
• Hands-on system bring-up, testing, and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic and rewarding environment, and participate in creating innovative new products.