Field Applications Engineer
Location: Flexible - relocation is not required. Must be able to travel as needed.
Field Applications Engineer needed for a leading developer of high-performance wireless connectivity components and systems. Company's products provide unprecedented interoperability through the application of advanced RF/Wireless technology. Through sophisticated simulation processes, their ability to significant reduce component footprint while minimizing losses in signal integrity is unmatched. Their products are deployed globally in diverse applications including communication, industrial and transportation. Position responsibilities will include:
• Provide design solutions for customers in early stage development process.
• Manage customer projects and provide assistance on product specifications and applications.
• Contribute to market analysis for new products and industry developments.
• Perform customer training on product capabilities.
• Maintain relationships with key accounts.
Compensation: $90 - 110K plus 15% bonus and generous benefits.
• Minimum BS in Engineering and 4+ years of experience.
• Knowledgable with RF/Wireless theory and applications.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and propose innovative solutions.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic and rewarding environment.