Facilities Engineering Manager
Location: Middleborough, Massachusetts
Facilities Engineering Manager needed to direct engineering and facilities maintenance for a world leading producer of high-performance materials, developed for advanced biomedical and pharmaceutical product applications.
Responsibilities include supervising a team and leading projects focused on acquiring and implementing new plant equipment, as well as improving safety, productivity, quality, and cost containment in a world class manufacturing facility.
Located in Southeastern Massachusetts, company offers a streamlined and dynamic environment, with the financial resources and long standing reputation of a highly successful multi-national corporation.
• BS degree and minimum 5+ years plant/process engineering experience.
• Experienced Leader who is willing to perform engineering functions and lead
• Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of facilitating and managing teams, and working cross functionally and across all levels and divisions of an organization.
• Self-motivated, team player with sound negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong project management experience, with a sense of urgency
• Exposure to world class manufacturing techniques, Six Sigma certification is a plus.
• Strong record of demonstrated accomplishments.