Environmental Remediation Engineering
Location: Southern California
Environmental Remediation Engineering professionals needed for growing Southern California organization.
Positions range from Project to Department level Management.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and manage an ongoing variety of challenging projects.
Compensation: $120 - 160K, depending upon experience and position level. Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS engineering degree (or relevant) and 10+ years in environmental remediation.
• Strong knowledge of RCRA and CERCLA regulations.
• Experience with field operations, construction, and testing.
• Proficient organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.