Engineering Program Manager
Engineering Program Manager needed for Medical Electronics dvelopment company a renowned pioneer in wearable electronic health monitoring devices.
Will direct engineering programs and strategies in support of new product development. Responsibilities will include managing cross functional teams, assessing project requirements, and identifying personnel resource requirements. Will also work closely with marketing, quality, manufacturing and clinical functional groups to ensure timely and successful completion of deliverables.
Compensation: $150 - 160K, depending upon experience level
Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 8+ years of program management experience.
• Experience managing projects from concept, through development, production and post-market sustainment.
• Self-motivated and strong execution ability.
• Capable of working in a dynamic team environment.
• Strong analytical skills required to determine project dependencies and anticipate critical paths.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of regulated product development.
• Experience with electronic medical devices is a plus.
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic and rewarding environment, and participate in creating innovative new products.