Software Development & Software Test Engineers
Location: Southwestern Connecticut
Software Development & Software Test Engineers needed for a leading producer of high performance aircraft electronic systems designed for applications in corporate aviation and commercial airline markets. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and is credited with pioneering numerous innovative products that dramatically enhance flight performance and safety. An expanding market and new product offerings have created a need for additional talent.
Compensation: $80 - 95K, depending upon experience level.
Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE, CS, or relevant degree and 2 to 5 years of experience
• Experience with real-time embedded systems and C/C++ programming
• Familiarity with verification tools, emulators, and test scripts
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge in any of the following is a plus: UART, I2C, ARINC 429, DO-178
This is an exceptional work environment where you can make a significant impact and experience professional growth and development.