Electrical Product Engineer
Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania
Electrical Product Engineer needed for a leading consumer products manufacturer. Company is a renowned leader in their industry. Established for more than four decades, their products are recognized for superior performance and reliability.
As an electrical technical specialist, will work closely with design and manufacturing engineers to achieve optimum product performance, while ensuring maximum level of quality and reliability with attentiveness to cost and producibility. Will be responsible for developing design and test specifications for new products and technology. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Optimize design, test, and build for new products.
• Oversee material and component selection.
• Design component and system level test methods.
• Conduct testing and analysis on critical components.
• Manage Design & Release procedures.
• Track and analyze product quality and warranty claims.
• Collaborate with Design and Manufacturing teams on product design projects.
• Develop and manage key design documents including electrical build schematics, standard operating procedures, and testing project management.
Compensation: $72K to $85K, depending upon experience level. Generous benefits also included.
• BSEE (or relevant degree) with 3 to 7+ years of applicable experience.
• Ability to analyze and benchmark both current and new products against competitors.
• Knowledgeable with digital and analog circuits and embedded software.
• Experience with LabVIEW is desired.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with high volume durable goods such as Appliance, Automotive, or other Consumer Products is a plus.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and creative environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.