Electrical Power Engineers & Managers
Electrical Power Engineers & Managers needed for a rapidly expanding energy provider. Their high efficiency systems deploy the latest in modern technology and equipment. As a leading integrator of the SmartGrid initiative, this technology is enabling optimum grid efficiency and reliability, and facilitating full-scale integration of renewable energy systems.
Positions are responsible for multiple projects involving power source interconnection, transmission, and distribution - in applications ranging from large to micro grid systems.
Multiple positions ranging from Senior Level to Engineering Management.
Compensation Range: $95 - 160K, depending upon position and experience level.
Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 5+ years in a utility / energy provider environment.
• Strong practical knowledge of power engineering concepts.
• Experience with power transmission / distribution and NESC specifications.
• Knowledgeable with transmission / distribution design software.
• Effective verbal and written and communication skills.
* Management level positions require 10+ years experience with planning, operations, and staff supervision.
This is a unique chance to expand your career in a dynamic environment, with a stable, profitable and growing organization.