Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Acoustical Engineers needed for a leading developer of high performance sound attenuation products. Company is a renowned pioneer in their industry, and is credited with creating revolutionary technology for applications in wide range of products and industries.
Positions encompass research & development of new products - including material selection, simulation & modeling, and performance analysis & characterization.
Generous benefits and relocation provided.
• Minimum BS degree and 3+ years of experience.
• Knowledge of noise, vibration, and thermal control products and applications.
• Familiarity with anechoic test chambers and experience with data acquisition tools.
• Experience with FEA and knowledgeable with simulation & modeling of raw materials.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment, and participate in development of new and innovative products.