Simulation & Modeling Engineer
Simulation & Modeling Engineer needed for a leading developer of high performance aerospace electronic systems. Renowned for their high density, ruggedized architectures company is a major innovator of unique solutions for wireless communications and aerospace electronics markets. Position involves simulation and modeling of aerospace payloads operating in severe environments, such as high velocity and extreme atmospheric conditions.
Located in Texas, company provides a dynamic and rewarding work environment, with exceptional opportunities for pushing the envelope of new technologies.
Compensation: $115 - 135K, depending upon experience level. Relocation is provided.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience.
• Strong proficiency with Algorithm development.
• Programming skills involving C, C++, CUDA / Open GL, MATLAB, Simulink.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
This is an exceptional work environment where you can make a significant impact and experience professional growth and development.