Senior RF Engineer
Senior RF Engineer needed for a leading developer of compact high performance receivers and tuners, designed for mission critical communications systems. Products feature unique modular and scalable architectures, enabling cross platform portability. This established company has pioneered numerous new technologies, and their innovative products have defined their industry.
Position will be responsible for top level system design, new product development and IR&D of Wideband Receivers - and involving RF/IF Converters, Amplifiers, AM/Log Detectors, FM Demodulators, AGC Loops, Frequency Synthesizers, A/D and D/A Converters, Lumped Element and Active Filters, Op amp Circuits and Power Supplies.
Compensation: $125 - 140K+, depending upon experience level
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant technical degree) and 12+ years of experience related to Receiver Design.
• Knowledgeable with amplifiers, filters, mixers, frequency synthesizers, and YIG devices.
• Familiarity with design tools such as Microwave Office, PSPICE, MATLAB, or similar.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently - as well as in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
• Goal oriented and capable of managing multiple ongoing projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment.