Senior Plastics Engineer
Location: Southern California
Senior Plastics Engineer needed for New Product Development team. Company is a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. They are a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Position encompasses development and optimization of plastic extrusion processes in support of new product development, in addition to designing extrusion dies and developing new material blends and optimizing current production blends. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations.
Compensation: $125 - 145K, depending upon experience level
Generous, Full Relocation is provided
• Minimum BS in Engineering (or relevant).
• 5+ years of experience with Extrusion Molded Plastics.
• Demonstrated success in extrusion process development and troubleshooting.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced cross functional team environment.
• Proficient with project management and execution.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a creative and rewarding work environment, and participate in development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technology.