Senior Mechanical Engineer - Electronics Cooling / Heat Management
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Electronics Cooling / Heat Management needed for a leading developer of high performance aerospace electronic systems. Renowned for their high density, ruggedized architectures company is a major innovator of unique solutions for wireless communications and aerospace electronics markets. Position involves modeling and analysis of thermal loads and developing cooling solutions for complex electronics systems, operating in severe environments, such as high velocity and extreme atmospheric conditions.
Located in Texas, company provides a dynamic and rewarding work environment, with exceptional opportunities for pushing the envelope of new technologies.
Compensation: $120 - 150K, depending upon experience level. Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant degree) and 8+ years of applicable experience.
• Strong proficiency in simulation and modeling.
• Capabale of working in cross-functional team environments.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
This is an exceptional work environment where you can make a significant impact and experience professional growth and development.