Senior Mechanical Engineer NPD
Location: Company offers the option of a telecommute / remote work setting, or onsite at HQ in PA (with relocation provided)
Senior Mechanical Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a producer of Industrial Appliance products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and their products are sold worlwide.
Will be responsible for managing multiple ongoing projects through all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $95 - 115K+, depending upon experience level
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree).
• Minimum 5+ years design experience involving Industrial / Commercial Appliance products.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional engineering teams.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment.