Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a leading innovator of compact, high performance portable electronics. Company is renowned for its revolutionary impact on the consumer electronics industry. Position involves design of mechanical enclosures for next-generation consumer electronics devices incorporating new and unique form factors. Responsibilities will also include feasibility studies, modeling, prototyping, and testing.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant degree) and 4+ years of mechanical design experience with consumer electronics products.
• Demonstrated proficiency with aesthetic design.
• Experience with a range of materials and manufacturing processes included plastic molding, metal forming, etc.
• 3D CAD / modeling experience (SolidWorks, Creo, or similar).
• Knowledgeable with DFM / DFA.
• Self-directed and capable of managing multiple concurrent projects.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
This is an exceptional chance to leverage your skills in a dynamic and rewarding environment - while creating revolutionary new products.