RF Engineer needed for a leading developer of high precision diagnostic instruments. Company is a renowned leader in their industry and they have won numerous prominent awards for Product Innovation and 'Best in Class'. Their products emphasize high performance and portability.
Position encompasses development of new products - including all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations to develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
This area area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including professional sports, performing arts, and outdoor recreation.
• Minimum BSEE (or related discipline) and 4+ years of experience.
• Broad-based knowledge in RF design.
• Experience with test and measurement techniques.
• Knowledgeable with diagnostic tools and instrumentation.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.