Program Manager - New Product Development
Program Manager needed to direct New Product Development programs for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Manage multiple NPD programs through all phases of product development including conceptualization, development, and product launch. Ensure new product features and technical specifications sync with marketing objectives and engineering & manufacturing capabilities. Establish goals and direct activity across multiple business units and functional organizations.
Compensation: $125 - 145K, depending upon experience level.
Generous, Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of experience.
• Experience with volume level products - such as automotive, appliance, medical, consumer, etc.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Advancement potential, capability for promotion into higher levels of responsibility.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.