PCB Design Engineer
Location: Central Virginia
PCB Design Engineer needed for a leading developer of high-precision diagnostic equipment for the wireless communications industry. Company products are recognized as a critical asset for ensuring optimum performance of wireless infrastructure.
Will be responsible for PCB layout and routing, and work as an integral part of the Engineering Design team.
Area offers outstanding 'Quality of Life' environment with affordable housing and short commutes; access to top universities; and an abundance entertainment, including arts, cultural, sports, and outdoor activities.
• Minimum 2+ years PCB design experience.
• Proficient with EDA / PCB design tools.
• Routing experience with digital and analog signals.
• Ability to optimize PCBs for density, cost, and thermal performance.
• Familiarity with test equipment (signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes).
This is an exceptional chance to expand your skills in a dynamic and rewarding environment - while participating in development of revolutionary new products.