Machine Design Engineers
Location: Upstate New York
Machine Design Engineers needed for an established developer of innovative custom machinery and automated assembly equipment. This company's high performance machinery is recognized for revolutionizing manufacturing automation across multiple industries. Company dominates their competition through continuous development and integration of the latest advances in automation technology.
Located in Upstate NY - this scenic area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing, short commutes, top universities, and an abundance of recreational and entertainment activities.
Company offers very competitive salaries and benefits. Relocation is provided.
• 5 to 10+ years of experience designing mechanisms and/or electro-mechanical assemblies.
• 3D CAD proficiency (SolidWorks, ProE, AutoCAD, or similar).
• Knowledgeable with machine shop fabrication processes (milling, turning, forming, welding, etc.).
• Understanding of Design for Manufacture and Assembly.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment.