Engineering Manager - New Product Development
Location: Southern California
Engineering Manager needed to direct New Product Development team for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for managing engineering staff through all phases of product development including conceptualization, development, and product launch. Establish goals and direct activity across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will be a key member of the engineering management team as company actively expands their product offerings.
Compensation: $180 - 220K, depending upon experience level.
Generous, Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering (or relevant degree) and 15+ years of product design and project engineering experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of staff supervisory experience.
• Experience with volume level products - such as automotive, appliance, medical, consumer, etc.
• Knowledgeable with molded plastic component design and tooling designs and concepts.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Advancement potential, capability for promotion into higher levels of responsibility.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies. For more information, see here: www.ashtonsearchgroup.com/featuredgreentech.asp