Location: South Central Connecticut
Engineering Manager needed for a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless data communication products. Emphasis will be in New Product Development - as the company actively expands their product offerings. Responsibilities will include directing a multi-disciplinary technical staff consisting of electrical, software and mechanical engineers through all phases of product development, from concept and prototype, through design and manufacturing integration.
Compensation: $115 - 125K base, plus 20% bonus potential
• Minimum BSEE, BSCE, BSCS (or relevant degree) and 8+ years experience in a product development and manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated experience managing new product development projects involving multi-disciplinary technologies including hardware, software, and electro-mechanical devices.
• Ability to serve as a functional leader to establish strategic goals, setting performance standards and monitoring progress.
• Hands-on experience with Microcontroller based embedded products (e.g. Microchip, ARM, Atmel, Freescale).
• Knowledgeable with PC based software applications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment.