Electrical Design Engineer
Location: South Carolina
Industry leader in the design and development of consumer and commercial resource management products, seeks Electrical Design Engineer to join their expanding product development team. Established for more than a century, company provides a very stable work environment, and has dominated their industry through continuous development of new and innovative products.
Position encompasses all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations.
Setting provides a relaxed, high quality of life environment - including affordable housing, short commutes, outstanding climate, and an abundance of recreational activities.
Compensation: $75 - 95K base (depending upon experience level) plus 10% bonus. Generous benefits include complete healthcare coverage, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance, pension plan, stock purchase plan, etc.
Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant degree) and 3 to 6+ years commercial product design experience - such as automotive, appliance, consumer products, etc.
• Proficiency with board design and microcontroller coding.
• Knowledgeable with wired and wireless communication protocols.
• Experience with EDA / ECAD tools.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.